Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Sleeping Schedule is Royally Fucked.

Well, I've always had trouble keeping blogs/journals afloat, hence the first post in more than half a year. But it's 3:47AM right now and I've officially run out of things to do. I've even trolled around Neopets for a hour. (BTW, I've been on that site for 7 years now with my current username. I forgot my first username..) And facebook games aren't entertaining enough.

But why am I up at this hour? Because my sleeping has been pretty erratic. Last week, I was sleeping from 7AM - 3PM roughly. And then I went on my snowboarding trip and I ended up staying up all night on the first day. Fastforward to now, I'm sleeping at 4PM - 1AM roughly. I have to say, this is the weirdest interval of sleep that I've had. But I actually see the morning and fool my mom in thinking that I sleep earlier.

Ugh, I guess I have to wait till I'm old and can't stay awake past midnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why is santa's sack so big? because he only comes once a year. ;) I'm ninepalace@yahoo.com let me know if you have a good sense of humor or want a pen pal from a far away place. my sleep cycle is a bit inverted at the moment. do you think this affects your memory? procrastination rhymes with masturbation. why? cuz both are just forms of screwing yourself.