Monday, March 31, 2008

Biking (accidents) in Davis.

I had handwritten up a blog entry today and I'll type it up now. If I can get Michelle's scanner going, I'll scan in the real copy (if you can even read my handwriting). Excuse any grammar mistakes. Any edits/additional comments will be in [].




Sometimes, I feel like an airhead. In class right now, 20 minutes earlier than I need to be. So, I guess I'll write an entry for my blog to post later.

Let's see, something funny, well not really funny, happened to be while getting to class just a few minutes before. I was riding my bike, pretty slowly since it was a nice day, and I was about to cut into Wellman (a building) and there was cross traffic since it was a two-way. Now, I had already started to turn and there wasn't really a turning back point so I slowed down to a near stop and some girl rammed into my front tire making me bounce off my seat and landing on my toes.

The girl however wasn't so agile and flipped over her bike... well, more like slid off my bike and fell. At that moment, I was feeling really guilty and was kind of panicky. [You know, when you know you did something bad and didn't really want to face the consequences?] I asked her if she was okay or not and [she] didn't answer me till someone else came and asked her. She was like "I'm okay. Jesus Christ. [Are you serious? Are you serious?] You can't do that, you just can't do that."

After heard that, the tone that she said it in, all the guilt went away and I almost laughed in her face. I mean, "Calm your ass down. It was an accident." I didn't get mad when some guy crashed into me and I sprained my wrist. [Right before a midterm no less.] All you go was probably a scrape, though I didn't see. Anyways, it would have been extremely insensitive to laugh in her face so I had to hold it in. But seriously? You don't have to be a bitch about it. I know I was wrong and unlike some people, when I say I'm sorry, I really do feel sorry. Like, I have the actually [LOL, weird adverb injection] guilt and regret that it means to be sorry. But if you're just gonna blow off an apology and then try and tell me what to do? [In hindsight, it sounded more like a mom reprimanding their kid. Wtf, I'm not a child.] That's just not cool.

There's only 4 more minutes to class and there are only three people in this classroom, including me. Oh god, I hope I'm not in the wrong room or something because that would be a stupid thing indeed...

Well, I guess I'll just continue writing because just sitting here looking like you don't know what the fuck is going on isn't that great.




At that point, I decided to grab my stuff, call Michelle and ask her for the room number. Turns out I was in room 106 instead of 126, which was only on the other side of the wall. Yeah, big blonde moment. What do you know, even Asians have those moments. Anyways, what a first day. I'm sleepy. :3

No comments: