Saturday, March 15, 2008

A misconception: Girls are always PMSing.

I'm tired of everyone (meaning guys) thinking that girls are always PMSing. Girls, how often have you gotten mad and then a guy would just go, "Oh, don't worry about her. She's just PMSing." What the hell? Since when does our menstrual cycle happen every day? Why can't girls just be mad for a illegitimate reason? I hate how it makes girls seem like they're not allowed to be mad; they're only mad because their bodies are fucking with them.

Though, can't put all the blame on the guys. Girls tend to use PMS as an excuse a lot. For example, "Don't talk to me, I'm PMSing." or "I can't play basketball, I'm PMSing." or "I can't lift this fork, I'm PMSing." I have to admit, it's great to use something we have no control over as an excuse to ignore responsibility, I do it sometimes.

Anyways, we're not ALWAYS bleeding.

No comments: